WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT OFFERING ANY OPEN GYMS DUE TO COVID. PLEASE WATCH OUR SCHEDULE FOR UPDATES.
Water’s Edge has various opportunities for everyone to utilize the gym in a non-structured setting. During each open gym there is an instructor that supervises the group for safety, but they are not there to provide instruction or coaching. The following are our open gym times:
Preschool Open Gym (age 5 and under):
- Tuesdays and Fridays 10am-10:45am
- $5 per student or $45 for a 10-visit punch card (parents do not pay for themselves)
- Parents must accompany their children
Regular Open Gym (age 6 and older):
- Mondays and Tuesdays 8pm-9:30pm
- Saturdays 1:30pm-3pm
- $10 per person or $80 for a 10-visit punch card
- Parents not allowed with their children unless paying for themselves.
Although you do not need to pre-register for open gym, please note that EVERYONE must have an account in order to participate. This is where our liability waiver and rules and policies are. There are NO EXCEPTIONS. Please do not drop your child off for the first time without checking in with the front desk.
CLICK HERE: Create Your Account
If we need to cancel an open gym it will be posted on the Water’s Edge Gymnastics Facebook page. We also send a group email, so make sure you are subscribed to our email blasts.